Food is Fuel

Nutritional Coaching

Work With an NYC Nutritionist

You’re working out several times a week (keep killing it!), but you’re not satisfied with the results yet. That’s because exercise is only 25% of the battle. The other 75% — where the visible results lie — all boils down to nutrition. As the saying goes, “you can’t outrun a bad diet.”

Titan has an in-house nationally certified NYC nutritionist to help create a program tailored to your needs, preferences and goals. One that works seamlessly with your exercise program to supercharge your results.

titan fitness studios nutritional coaching nyc

Nutritional Coaching Program

Intake starts with a detailed interview to gather information regarding your medical history, eating habits etc. Our nutritionist will also establish your objectives, be they sports specific, weight loss orientated or simply about boosting overall health and well-being.

The Nutritional Coaching Program Includes:

  • Two 45 minute one-on-one phone or in-person appointments each month for the different programs, which will include discussion of your progress and support to inspire your determination.
  • A variety of healthy recipes, foods and recommendations, handouts and/or other supporting materials
  • E-mail support between sessions
  • A 2-hour health food tour, offering explanations of foods categories
  • Customized meal plan
  • Supplement suggestions
  • Monthly review of your exercise plan (if applicable)
kettlebell kitchen at titan fitness studios in chelsea nyc

Meal Delivery

Preparing home-cooked meals can be tough, and finding genuinely healthy take-out options, even harder. Your personalized program will include advice on grocery shopping and dining smart at restaurants, but if you need an extra helping hand, Titan is a proud partner of Kettlebell Kitchen.

Kettlebell Kitchen is a Paleo delivery service, providing fresh, ready-to-eat meals that incorporate local ingredients and the highest quality proteins and vegetables— delivered right to Titan Fitness Studios.

#noregrets

Titan Fitness Studios

164 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 206-0962

See the Studio